Are you launching a new site or undergoing a redesign and need a professional set of eyes to troubleshoot issues? Are you having trouble beating your competition or finding that Google’s recent shift to give known brands more relevance in search is hurting your bottom line? We can help!
Our SEO site audit and telephonic consultations are SECOND-TO-NONE and deliver results! All site audits are done personally by SEO professional Casey Markee who has done hundreds of site audits for clients on five different continents!
Consultations involve a full initial email checklist audit, a 60-90 minute telephonic discussing any and everything about your site, and a full detailed email follow-up with a prioritized action plan to correct identified issues.
Here’s how it works: we send you a detailed questionnaire that you fill-out to the best of your ability. We then get to work and analyze any and all issues with your site, including:
- On-site SEO Analysis: run a site crawl, analyze on-page optimization, review canonical issues, etc.
- Off-site SEO Analysis: review your backlink profile, review your social media strategy, review server and design best practices.
- Competitor Analysis: do a quick competitive review of how your stack up with your niche. Can you compete? What is realistic and what is not realistic?
- Analytics & Webmaster Tools Review: how does Google see your site, what can your bounce rate, site speed and conversion metrics tell us about your site?
- Strategy Review: do you have a plan to market your site? Will that plan be successful? What should you be doing that you aren’t currently?
- SEO Q&A: We will answer any and all questions you have both about your site and SEO, linking building or social media in general. The sky’s the limit. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll find out for you!
You’ll get all of this for $1000 and we’ll back it up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t feel this was the best consultation you’ve ever had, Casey will refund your money. No questions asked!
You can schedule a consultation by clicking here and sending a request for contact.
And if you need some more convincing, check out the 50+ recommendations on Linkedin to those who’ve had a previous consultation with Casey.